I have so many plans for Le Magnifique and am so excited to see how everything unfolds. I really do hope that this becomes a blog where brides from all backgrounds and personal styles can come and gather inspiration because your really find inspiration anywhere.
There are a few things I want to go over in regards to the blog :)
- Le Magnifique is now accepting submissions via Two Bright Lights. If you are on TBL, we kindly ask that you use this incredible feature to submit your weddings and/or shoots. If you're a photographer and you're not on TBL, head over there and check out all they have to offer. It's a great tool for vendors to exchange images and to submit their images to an incredible selection of blogs or magazines.
- Le Magnifique uses a really neat commenting feature that is super easy to use. I just want to point out a few things so that you get an understanding of how the commenting feature works :)
- You cannot comment on a post if you are on the homepage (www.lemagnifiqueblog.com). You will only be able to leave a comment if you are on the actual blog post. I will always post a direct link to the actual post on Twitter or Facebook. So if you're on the homepage and would like to leave a comment on one of the posts (which we hope you do because comments makes us very happy!), all you need to do is just click on the title of the blog and it will take you directly to the post and open a comment box at the very bottom of the post.
- You can post a comment many different ways. A few options are:
- Guest. You can leave your name and have the option of adding a link to your site (which if you have a website, we encourage you to add it).
- Facebook (must be logged in)
- Twitter (must be logged in)
- and a few more!
- Facebook Like!
- Located at the very bottom of the post. We encourage everyone to "like" the post if there was something about it you loved :)
- If you're on StumbleUpon, we'd love for you to stumble the post!
- By commenting, liking, sharing, stumbling, you're making me happy and you're making the photographer who submitted their work happy. Also, you're helping both of us get exposure! :) So thank you to all who continue to do this :) It's very much appreciated :)
- Pinterest :) I love Pinterest! If you're on there, please follow us!
- We are always taking submission for online publication. There are times when we are looking for something specific. So if you're a photographer, check out our REQUESTS page for a list of what we're looking for :)
- We've received a bunch of inquires regarding sponsors/ad spots and starting December, we're going to start taking accepting "applications" for ad spots for the 2012 year. So if you're interested, stay tuned for details come late November :)
We have a bunch of lovely features coming this week and my 2 year wedding anniversary is coming up the following week! Yay! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend :)